Growth Mindset Poster, Setting Goals, Collaborative Poster
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Growth Mindset Activities Bundle for your students to get on board with goal setting and back to school fun! Great for teachers to promote goals, vision, empathy, inspiration, effort, challenges, making mistakes, being flexible, collaborating, criticism, talent, obstacles, and results. Priced to savPrice $24.99Original Price $28.55Save $3.56
- Back to School Fun! What's on your teacher's wishlist? SAVE $$ with this discounted bundle. You'll find top titles for posters, reading, growth mindset, flip books, interactive notebooks, vocabulary, decor, and organizers. Discover a number of valuable resources for interactive reading and student cPrice $79.99Original Price $98.79Save $18.80
- This back to school collaborative posters bundle is magical for the entire school year! Your students will love the fun with the combination of coloring, creativity, and group work! All inspired by promoting collaboration in your classroom. All of the collaborative posters feature writing prompts. SPrice $65.00Original Price $87.95Save $22.95
This Growth Mindset collaborative poster is triple the fun with the combination of coloring, creativity, and growth mindset poster group work! All inspired by promoting a Growth Mindset and setting goals in your classroom. The collaborative poster features a goal setting writing prompt and brain friendly fun. Students will collaborate to assemble the poster for your classroom wall, bulletin board, classroom door, hallway, lobby, or library. Great for back to school, test prep and to get your students enthusiastic for striving for the best! Watch students and staff stop and look at your growth mindset poster...it is eye catching!
The Growth Mindset poster includes assembly instructions and helpful tips to make it even better! You will only need to print this one time per class! That's it.The collaboration poster project is a perfect size to laminate.
You'll love watching your students collaborate. The activity is designed for students to communicate and work together. Encourage your students to find class members with poster pieces near their own to create their masterpiece. The writing activity is truly insightful and reflective of the promoting a growth mindset, setting goals, learning strategies, and smart goals.
★ Explicit and complete directions from start to finish
★ An optional row of pieces in the event you have more students
★ A writing activity focusing on goal setting.
★ brain coloring page
★ Pieces for your students to color and complete the writing response
Socially Distanced Group Work / Social Distancing
This poster activity works well in a socially-distanced classroom. You can overcome challenges that go along with group work.
1. Students (face-to-face instruction) can communicate with group members just by sitting at their desk but in an arrangement where they aren't sitting close, but can still have an active discussion.
2. The poster doesn't require students to work on the same piece, or part. When your students are done with their poster piece, allow them to each bring up the piece for the final poster to be assembled.
3. The teacher / facilitator tapes or staples the pieces together. OR you can have your students each tape their pieces together. Ask for volunteers to help with this task.
4. Written responses can be turned in by using a writing response sheet, or assign the writing prompt via Google Docs.
Recommended supplies needed: crayons, colored pencils, scissors, tape or stapler
Please provide me with really appreciated feedback!
Created by Danielle Knight, © Study All Knight, The Knight Stuff, LLC