10 great classroom posters focusing on growth mindset! Each poster uses first person phrases to motivate students and change their mindset. The posters use words such as struggle, challenge, strategy, and mistake. Students need to know that mistakes are okay and that's where learning happens!
3 options: black background, white background, blackline (for colored paper)
• Give me a challenge so I can stretch my thinking.
• I made a mistake then learned something new.
• I made an error so I'm going to try again.
• I worked really hard through that struggle.
• I fixed my mistake with another solution.
• Can you teach me the strategy you used?
• That was tough, but I took on the challenge.
• Mistakes are good! I'm going to go back and try again.
• I need more time to think this problem through.
• I want a more challenging problem to dig deeper.
For more products on growth mindset:
Growth Mindset Coloring Pages
Independent Work Self-Assessment Rubric: Focusing on Growth Mindset
Behavior Chart: Focusing on Effort and Growth Mindset
Grab the BUNDLE:
Growth Mindset BUNDLE