Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click h$32.00$63.00Save $31.00
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$145.00$287.50Save $142.50
Instead of buying growth mindset, inspirational quotes, and classroom rules posters, have your students make them! Give your students ownership of their classroom (or their at-home learning space) with this community building activity. In this activity, students will create an inspirational quote or classroom rules poster to hang in their classroom or home using Google Slides.
PLEASE NOTE: These are not ready-made posters. This is an activity for students and only contains templates for students to create with. ↠ You can find the printable growth mindset and inspirational posters here. ↞
Students will work collaboratively to find an inspirational quote that's meaningful to them or an important classroom rule. Then they'll use Google Slides to create a poster of their quote or rule. They'll type their quote and use fonts, font size, and font colors to spice it up! Print and display the posters around the room for inspiration and guidance. ♥
(Click the preview to see the templates)
★ Links to 4 Google Slides Inspirational Quote Templates in various sizes:
• 8 1/2 X 11
• 8X10 Circles
★ Links to 4 Google Slides Classroom Rules Templates in various sizes:
• 8 1/2 X 11
• 8 1/2 Circles
★ Each template includes 18 student slides for partnerships (able to add more) and a cover slide
★ Step-by-step instructions for accessing, editing, inserting images, printing, adding additional Google fonts, and sharing.
Multiple sizes are included so you can create whatever kind of display is most effective for your classroom. Decorate the door, create a bulletin board, or put the posters into picture frames. Let your students decide!
Using text boxes
Changing fonts, font size, and font color
Using Google Slides
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
• Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
• All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
★ This activity is part of my Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE. Click the link to see the other 8 resources in the bundle.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)