Empower your students in their own learning. This growth mindset toolkit includes all the necessary resources for helping your students change their paradigm of thinking when it comes to realizing their potential and exercising tools and strategies for overcoming obstacles and reaching their goals. Note: This is the elementary styled version. There is an elementary version
available with primary graphics OR launch growth mindset using my book companion resource
for The Dot
, by Peter H. Reynolds, which includes all the resources described below, PLUS
engaging activities for this awesome read aloud.
This resource includes:
✔ Growth Mindset Posters
(acrostic style) that provide good habits / strategies for exercising a growth mindset
✔ Double-sided Flipbook:
Each part of the flipbook offers activities on...
• how the brain grows
• what growth mindset is (analyzing inspirational quotes activity)
• the difference between growth and fixed mindset (a sorting activity)
• how to train the brain for growth mindset (application activities for changing thoughts from fixed to growth mindset)
• reflections to help identify challenges, realize potential, as well as determine strategies for overcoming challenges this year
• an activity for identifying achievements (a celebratory element for accomplishments)
✔ A Pennant
activity that culminates into a Growth Mindset classroom display to inspire the class
(includes a Growth Mindset word bank to assist)
See ratings to read what other teachers are saying about this great resource!
Get your students on their path to growth in reading. Click on the links below for some awesome resources to strengthen your reading curriculum and instruction...
RL3.2, 4.2 & 5.2~ Finding the Theme & Message in Literature
RL3.6, 4.6 & 5.6~ Distinguishing Point of View & Perspective
RL2.3~ Describing Character Response to Events & Challenges
RL3.3~ Describing Character Traits, Feelings & Motives
RL4.3~ Describing Characters, Settings, & Events in Literature