Growth Mindset posters set of 50! Help students train their brain for growth and success with these powerful messages. These inspirational messages on colorful backgrounds will start amazing classroom discussions!
With 50 posters you can choose which message you prefer to use each week. Pick your favorites for weekly use or continue adding to the collection as I add sets (a total of 200 messages!). This is the third set of 50.
I began gathering the sayings last year, when my daughter started writing the daily inspirational, thought-provoking notes on my whiteboard for my students. The messages became our daily “chat time” – with the students looking to the board as they entered the room.
The goal of the messages was to get the kids thinking about character, goals, making good decisions, and working hard. Many of the notes include examples of figurative language, new vocabulary, and multi-meaning words (purposely, unbeknownst to the kiddos!).
While some ideas may be similar to what students have heard before, these are not attributed quotes. Any similarity is not intentional.
* 50 cards in the set, a total of 200 messages will be available!
* Bright backgrounds!
* On 11 x 8.5 pages in portrait style.
* Excellent to gauge ELL students listening and speaking skills.
* The posters are not numbered so they can be used in any order - or skipped!
* Students loved having messages they knew were written by a student especially for them!
* I am OK with the teacher who purchases the poster set projecting the messages in their classroom for their own student use, as I understand color printing can be difficult in some schools. However, please do not put on school or district websites. Thank you.
*****Please see my TOU in the preview.*****