These Growth Mindset Posters are perfect for your bulletin board! Are you teaching your students about growth mindset and fixed mindset? Create a culture of success, perseverance, and motivation with these growth mindset affirmation posters, trading cards, and printables. With a list of teacher suggestions for product use, you will be able to utilize every page.
PLEASE NOTE: After many requests, this version has NO CURSIVE WRITING on any of the posters or cards! Please be sure you are purchasing the correct version!
There are 22 different affirmations included. Each growth mindset affirmation comes in full color poster size, black and white poster size, full color trading cards (6 per page), and black and white trading cards (6 per page). Two printables are also included as well as 8 pages of bulletin board letters (G-R-O-W-T-H-M-I-N-D-S-E-T) in rainbow colors that match the posters if you choose to create a bulletin board.
Please see the preview and thumbnails for more specific information about what is included.
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET products:
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN
THE GIRL WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKES
BEAUTIFUL OOPS BY BARNEY SALTZBERG
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (with cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET PRIVACY FOLDER OFFICES
GROWTH MINDSET FLIP BOOKS
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE: AFFIRMATION POSTERS, FLIP BOOKS, AND PRIVACY FOLDER
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES BUNDLE (with GROWTH MINDSET)
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.