Perfect back to school classroom posters! This is a pdf file that has 20 unique growth mindset quotes. The 20 quotes each have a full color version and a black and white version. Choose the quotes you like to decorate your classroom or use them all!
Each poster is 8.5x11 size. The black and white version could be printed on colored card stock if you prefer different colors.
• It's okay to not know, but it's not okay to not try.
• If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
• The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
• The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."
• Whether you think you can or think you can't - either way you are right. - Henry Ford
• Sometimes it takes more courage to ask for help than to act alone. - Ken Petti
• There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
• Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
• It is not enough to be good, if you have the ability to be better. - Alberta Lee Cox
• Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
• There is a difference between note knowing and not knowing yet.
• Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
• Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers
• Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
• You are free to choose, but you are not free form the consequences of your choice.
• A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
• The one who falls and gets up is no much stronger than the one who never fell.
• There is no substitute for hard work.
• Everyone can learn, just not on the same day, or in the same way.
• If is not always people who start out the smartest who end up the smartest.
This poster set is the same design as my Kindness Posters
. Mix and match for a combination of quotes!
You may also be interested in:
EDITABLE Character Education Stations Activity
Emoji Logic Puzzles
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources…
Follow me on the Mrs. E Teaches Math BLOG
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Copyright 2016 Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC. All rights reserved.