Also included in
- You will find TEN of my most popular growth mindset activities for upper elementary grades! This bundle contains affirmation posters, affirmation coloring pages, flip books (reflection book and informational book), a privacy folder template, awards, bookmarks, print-and-fold reflection booklets, st$45.00$56.45Save $11.45
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$172.00$224.95Save $52.95
Are you teaching your students about growth mindset?
This privacy office folder is a perfect way for your students to keep growth mindset concepts fresh. What better way to encourage their strengths than providing messages for them in the space where they work? Most classrooms utilize privacy folders and these growth mindset folders allow your students to set goals and identify strengths and strategies when dealing with frustration or difficulty.
Each file contains the pages needed to create the privacy folders (positive affirmations, two pages of fill-in blanks for students to create goals and reflect on strengths, and images congruent with growth mindset). The entire file is also available in black and white for printer friendliness.
PLEASE NOTE: This file is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD! File folders will NOT be sent to you via snail mail. You must provide your own file folders.
Do you want DAILY Growth Mindset Bell Ringers for ANY GRADE LEVEL? Choose your grade here:
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.