Want to add some color, optimism and motivation to your classroom, office, work room, lounge or any other space? Try these growth mindset quote posters! There are 25 quotes, and each comes in two different styles: white background with black lettering and important words rainbow colored, or black background with white lettering and important words rainbow colored. Each quote poster features an adorable Melonheadz Kidlette.
***Edit: This product has been updated with 50 posters that do not include any script font. There is both the black background and white background option included in this (now totaling 100 pages/4 different options for 25 quotes). Thank you for your purchase! :)
Listed below are the 25 quotes included in this product:
1. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” - Frank Zappa
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” - Walt Disney
3. “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin
4. “If at first you don’t succeed, you’re normal.” - Kid President
5. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t - you are right.” - Henry Ford
6. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” - John C. Maxwell
7. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” - Audrey Hepburn
8. “Our greatest battles are those with our own minds.” - Jameson Frank
9. “There is but one correlation with success, and that is attitude.” - Harry Wong
10. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” - Albert Einstein
11. “You have not failed unless you have quit trying.” - Gordon B. Hinckley
12. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” - Winston Churchill
13. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” - Charles Swindoll
14. “Believe you can and you're halfway there.” - Theodore Roosevelt
15. “Becoming is better than being.” - Carol S. Dweck
16. “If not now, when? If not here, where? If not me, who?” - Steve Geiger
17. “He who gathers has little, he who scatters has much.” - Lao Tzu
18. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” - John Wooden
19. “Someday is not a day of the week.” - Janet Dailey
20. “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.” - Gustave Flaubert
21. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” - Abraham Lincoln
22. “A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.” - Author Unknown
23. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.” - Author Unknown
24. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.” - Dr. Seuss
25. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it when we use it.” - Ruth Gordon
A big thank you to KG fonts and borders, Melonheadz clip art, and AG fonts.
Copyright © Blooming Beyond. All rights reserved by author. Intended for single classroom/personal use ONLY, and should only be downloaded by the original owner. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view in any such manner. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art, fonts, frames, backgrounds and any other elements found in this product are copyrighted and may not be extracted or used outside of this file without permission or license.
Thank you for your purchase! I sincerely hope you enjoy this product. Please email me with any comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.