This bundle of activities and resources is just what you need to get your students thinking about a growth mindset! So many children walk into your classroom thinking they can’t do something just because it’s hard. These materials will help you show them that the harder they work, and the more dedicated they are to achieving their goals, the smarter and stronger they will be!
Included in the guide:
• Two posters to define growth & fixed mindset
• Short passage on growth mindset
• Two pages featuring 6 famous people who exhibit a growth mindset
• Cut-and-glue matching statements to fixed or growth mindset
• Mindset Scenarios to determine growth or fixed mindset in academic situations
• Reflections page for students to determine their own mindset during a difficult situation
• “What’s your YET?” page for students to write things they are good at, and thing they can’t do…yet
• Materials to create a …YET! bulletin board
• Goal-setting page
• Boys' & Girls’ Guides to Growth Mindset
• Parents’ Guide to Growth Mindset
• Teacher’s Guide to Growth Mindset
• Seven read-aloud picture book suggestions, with discussion points and before, during, & after reading activities for each book:
o The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes
o The OK Book
o What Do You Do with a Problem?
o The Most Magnificent Thing
o The Dot
o Sky Color
Check out the preview to see samples of what is included in this resource guide!
Please leave feedback and let me know how the product worked for you!
Hop on over to my blog for FREEBIES!