This growth mindset self-reflection activity is a 5-day activity that has students thinking about their own beliefs regarding a growth and fixed mindset. Students will work independently through guided questions to analyze what they believe about their own mindset.
The goal is for your students to overcome obstacles, accept challenges and understand that mistakes are okay, and often necessary to be successful.
This resource is included in my Growth Mindset Bundle
, along with the following resources:
1. Growth Mindset Lesson - Famous Failures
2. Growth Mindset Quotes - Read and Respond
3. Growth Mindset Myth Busters - Busting 10 Myths of a Fixed Mindset
4. Growth Mindset Brag Tags
5. Growth Mindset Self-Reflection Activity
6. Growth Mindset Task Cards - Scenarios for Discussion Starters
7. Growth Mindset Bulletin Board Set
8. Growth Mindset Posters
9. Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset Sort
10. Growth Mindset Quiz - FREEBIE
Do you want 50% of all my new uploads? Follow me!! All of my resources are 50% off in the first 24 hours of being uploaded. Follow me by clicking the green star under my name to be notified when I upload a new resource.