Sky Color is the third book from Peter H. Reynold's Creatrilogy (Create-Trilogy) of Growth Mindset books.
Sky Color follows a young girl named Marisol as she calmly works though a temporary set back. The library asks Marisol's class to create a mural. Marisol wants to paint the sky, but she does not have any blue paint. Read on to see how Marisol figures out another way to paint the sky and how she inspires others to think creatively in the process!
The three writing prompts include:
• Write from Marisol's perspective. How did your growth mindset help you solve the problem?
• Word of the Day: Perseverance (with definition)- Tell us about a time when you persevered through a challenging situation. What happened and how did you accomplish your goal?
• The school library needs another mural, but this time of a forest. Draw a picture of a forest without using the color green. Then, describe how you were able to create this drawing.
★This file includes color and black and white copies of the resource.
Other Sky Color resources include:
Sky Color Comprehension Questions and Activity Packet-Growth Mindset
Can't get enough Growth Mindset?
•The Dot Book Review and Activity Packet
•Growth Mindset-Creatrilogy Bundle-9 resources included
•The Dot Newspaper Creative Writing Activity
•Ish Book Review and Activity Packet
•Ish Newspaper Creative Writing Activity
• Dot and Ish Companion Study- Compare and Contrast
• Growth Mindset Bundle- 3 products Included! (The Dot, Ish and Companion Study)
•Your Fantastic Elastic Brain Growth Mindset Pennants
•Rosie Revere Engineer: Growth Mindset/STEM Activity Packet
•The Most Magnificent Thing Newspaper Creative Writing Activity
•Emmanuel's Dream Creative Perspective Writing
•Emmanuel's Dream Novel Study