Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This growth mindset SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about their "elastic" brain, fixed versus growth mindset, how mistakes and challenges help us learn, about perseverance, and the Power of YET in person, online during remote learning, in a hybrid classroom, or one-to-one classroom.
Check out the PRINTABLE Growth Mindset curriculum for K-2 HERE filled with hands-on and mindful activities. The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Check out the DIGITAL Growth Mindset SEL curriculum for K-2 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Seesaw (preloaded activities).
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will learn about their elastic brain and how their brain changes.
- Children will learn that mistakes and challenges help them learn and grow.
- Children will learn the differences between a fixed and growth mindset.
- Children will learn the power of YET and perseverance.
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Growth Mindset Resources cover?
The Elastic Brain Lesson 1: Teaches children about the brain and its capabilities. They will understand what the brain does, that it can change and stretch, and it can get stronger by learning new things.
Fixed Versus Growth Mindset Lesson 2: Teaches children to understand what a fixed and growth mindset are, and to identify examples of each. Children are encouraged to build and practice a growth mindset.
Mistakes, Failures, & Challenges Lesson 3: Teaches children to identify and describe how mistakes, failures, and challenges are positive and help them grow and learn.
Perseverance & The Power of YET Lesson 4: Teaches children about perseverance and the power of YET. They will learn different strategies that can help them persevere when things are difficult.
Having a Growth Mindset Every Day! Lesson 5: Teaches children to understand and show determination and confidence in order to stretch their brain, show a growth mindset, and learn new things.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE Growth Mindset unit:
*Discussion Starters cards
*Anchor Chart pieces
*Mantra posters & coloring sheets
*Act out scenarios on task cards
*"I Can" strategy posters
*Tons of literature connections & writing activities
*Grow Your Brain crown
Activities included in the DIGITAL Growth Mindset resource:
*Digital anchor charts
*Growth Mindset Journal
*"I Can" strategies
*Videos of children's books & book companion activities
*Growth Mindset quote posters
*Tons of Videos (linked on SafeTube)
*Goal setting activity
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
Looking for a SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a HUGE discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the other *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft