This growth mindset and fixed mindset sorting activity is THE EXACT SAME PRODUCT AS SEEN HERE (except they are printed on sticky notes):
GROWTH MINDSET SORTING ACTIVITY
This sorting activity for growth and fixed mindset is perfect for any 2nd grade (and UP) classroom. You will find all sorting sticky notes available in full color and in black and white (as well as a set of smaller cards if teachers would like to print a set for each student). You will also find opportunities for students to reflect on their own experiences. Each fixed mindset statement is also listed on a separate sheet so that students can practice reframing statements from fixed mindset to growth mindset.
Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset concepts, they will need some introductory instruction and information prior to using these sorting sticky notes.
There are 60 different statements (30 growth mindset statements and 30 fixed mindset statements).
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (with cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET PRIVACY FOLDER OFFICES
GROWTH MINDSET FLIP BOOKS
GROWTH MINDSET NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
GROWTH MINDSET STICKY NOTES FROM THE TEACHER
GROWTH MINDSET BOOKMARKS
GROWTH MINDSET AWARDS
GROWTH MINDSET VOCABULARY CARDS FOR A WORD WALL OR BULLETIN BOARD
GROWTH MINDSET JOURNAL PROMPTS
GROWTH MINDSET SORTING ACTIVITY
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE: AFFIRMATION POSTERS, FLIP BOOKS, TEACHER NOTES, BOOKMARKS, AWARDS, AND PRIVACY FOLDER
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (UPPER GRADE VERSION)
THE GIRL WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKES
BEAUTIFUL OOPS BY BARNEY SALTZBERG
YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN (LOWER GRADE VERSION)
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES BUNDLE (with GROWTH MINDSET)
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (NO cursive)
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.