PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teach children about growth mindset through yoga poses and promote positive self-esteem that can last a lifetime.
People who have a growth mindset believe that their abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. They foster a love of learning, demonstrate resilience, and welcome learning from their mistakes.
Carol Dweck, who has researched and written on this topic extensively, has advised:
“If parents want to give their children a gift, the best thing they can do is to teach their children to love challenges, be intrigued by mistakes, enjoy effort, and keep on learning. That way, their children don’t have to be slaves of praise. They will have a lifelong way to build and repair their own confidence."
Discover how yoga can offer new and creative ways to promote a growth mindset in children. Fostering a growth mindset and practicing yoga are important gifts we can give our children.
Download these 53 digital Growth Mindset Yoga Cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
What’s included in these Growth Mindset Yoga Cards:
• Index card
• Yoga and Growth Mindset tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 20 yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Growth Mindset Affirmation Cards
• All cards are full color
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Growth Mindset Yoga Cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on