Also included in
- This Growth Mindset Activities Bundle includes NINE of my most recent growth mindset products for upper elementary grades! This bundle contains growth mindset roll-a-story, word of the week interactive notebook, llama-themed affirmation posters, notes for parents, sorting activities (paper and stick$42.25$53.00Save $10.75
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$172.00$224.95Save $52.95
This growth mindset and fixed mindset sorting activity is THE EXACT SAME PRODUCT AS SEEN HERE (except they are printed on sticky notes):
This sorting activity for growth and fixed mindset is perfect for any 2nd grade and UP classroom. You will find all sorting sticky notes available in full color and in black and white (as well as a set of smaller cards if teachers would like to print a set for each student).
You will also find opportunities for students to reflect on their own experiences. Each fixed mindset statement is also listed on a separate sheet so that students can practice reframing statements from fixed mindset to growth mindset.
Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset concepts, they will need some introductory instruction and information prior to using these sorting sticky notes.
There are 60 different statements (30 growth mindset statements and 30 fixed mindset statements).
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOK BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.