- This Growth Mindset Activities Bundle includes NINE of my most recent growth mindset products for upper elementary grades! This bundle contains growth mindset roll-a-story, word of the week interactive notebook, llama-themed affirmation posters, notes for parents, sorting activities (paper and stick$53.00$42.25Save $10.75
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$224.95$172.00Save $52.95
Growth Mindset Information for Parents: This growth mindset notes for parents pack is perfect for teachers who want to help parents understand growth mindset concepts. In addition to 33 half-page notes that can be sent home throughout the year, you will find two pages of information to send home right at the beginning of the year (or the beginning of your growth mindset instruction). These pages give parents a firm foundation for understanding all the things their child will be learning at school.
The sequence of notes follows my growth mindset bell ringers, which can be found here (NOTE: You do NOT need these bell ringers in order to use this product for caregivers):
The following topics are covered for caregivers:
1- Growth and Fixed Mindset
2- The Brain
3- Parts of the Brain
8- The Power of YET
9- Accepting Feedback and Criticism
10- Tackling Challenges
11- Overcoming Obstacles
13- Positive and Negative Self-Talk
16- SMART Goals
17- Room to Grow
19- The Success of Others
21- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation
23- Malleability of the Brain
26- Positive Affirmations
28- Multiple Intelligences
31- Reframe Your Mindset
32- Becoming Is Better Than Being
33- My Growth Mindset Agreements
Please take a look at the preview and thumbnails to best determine if this right for your class (and their caregivers/guardians).
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.