Teach Growth Mindset with the Itsy Bitsy Spider
We all know the classic nursery rhyme “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” but have you ever stopped to think about the growth mindset and perseverance that little spider showed when he decided to just go up that spout again?!
The Itsy Bitsy Spider has a Growth Mindset by showing: Perseverance, Goal Setting, Mental Toughness, Resilience, a Positive Attitude...
This product includes:
- Growth Mindset mini anchor charts
- teaching points for the teacher
- projectable/mini anchor charts with rhyme on it
- worksheets for students to do in groups or individually show how the itsy bitsy spider had a growth mindset
- draw and write
- project (2 versions) cut and paste spider with examples of growth mindset
cut and paste spider kids write examples of growth mindset
- printable letters for bulletin board display topper