Products in this Bundle (31)
showing 1-5 of 31 products
NOW is the time to encourage a GROWTH MINDSET. 90 lessons for FACE to FACE or ONLINE distance learning, remote learning or 1:1 Google Classroom™.
Explicitly teach students HOW to build character, be good citizens, collaborate effectively, communicate assertively, be creative and innovative in problem solving, and think critically about school work, classroom community and life challenges.
Watch the PREVIEW video: https://youtu.be/SSKtvFU5adk
As teachers, we play an important role in our student's lives. We need to teach transferable skills to help our students deal with systemic racism, Covid 19, life uncertainties in the 21st Century... oh yeah, and academic challenges at school.
⛔ This product is NOT EASY but worth it.
- Teaching a Growth Mindset is NOT EASY but worth it.
- Likewise, this product requires some PREP WORK on your part. But, it's worth it.
- I've done 95% of the prep work for you. But you still need to do the last 5% to adapt this product to your changing classroom environment.
⛔ Please look at the READ ME FIRST / PREVIEW FILE pdfs before you buy!
- This READ ME FIRST preview file for each product explains what you get (with screenshots) and how this product is organized.
- If you have any questions before or after you purchase, please email me: email@example.com
- If you're looking for the "easy button" here are my EASY products.
High Interest FUN lessons that can be used separately or together at any time:
- Perfect for the START of the school year to set the tone of learning.
- Perfect for the END of the school year when you have an opportunity to do FUN HIGH-INTEREST and important life lessons that you didn't have the time to do earlier
- Perfect to address specific issues that arise during the year.
- ⭐ Students aren't working well in teams? Use the collaboration unit.
- ⭐ Systemic racism is in the media spotlight? Use the citizenship unit.
- ⭐ Some students give after one obstacle? Use the character unit
- ⭐ Students are bulldozers when they talk with other students? Use the communication unit.
- ⭐ Students are just copying the teacher example in writing assignments? Use the creativity & innovation unit.
- ⭐ Some unknown world event is creating a lot of hype, mis-information, and dis-information? Use the critical thinking unit
- ⭐ Used all of the 6 Cs units? Do the challenge task unit
Develop the idea that success comes from hard work and learning from mistakes - whether we're talking about:
- strength of CHARACTER and mental toughness,
- being active CITIZENS in the classroom, school, community, or world,
- COLLABORATING with classmates (or work colleagues),
- COMMUNICATING and being assertive in tough conversations,
- becoming more CREATIVE, innovative, and observant, or
- thinking CRITICALLY about the world.
It takes a village to raise a child. We help raise good people empowered with strategies and skills to keep going when life gets hard.
These 21st Century Learning Skills / GLOBAL Competencies help your students in any subject, but also in everyday life, relationships, and career struggles.
- Educators and business experts are telling us that our students need some key transferable skills in order to survive and thrive in the world today.
- These 21st-century skills apply to every subject because they’re transferable skills that go with any curriculum or situation.
- We need to raise students with these skills regardless of what subjects we teach because they need these skills in an ever-changing global economy. (Psst - we're in the 21st century now!)
Use these lessons at the start of the school year, new year, or any time! Having a growth mindset and a "let's try" attitude makes all the difference.
Not sure why you need to teach a GROWTH MINDSET or 21st Century Skills? Read this post.
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP WORK. These lessons are high-interest and visually appealing. It will hook your students!
This bundle includes the following published resources:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education) ($5)
- 1 week of CHARACTER Building GROWTH MINDSET Lessons ($10)
- 1 week of classroom CITIZENSHIP community-building debates ($10)
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION strategies and lessons! ($15)
- 1 week of COLLABORATION and Teamwork strategies ($10)
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING ($39)
- --- TASTE of CRITICAL THINKING: Search Bubbles ($15)
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / (How to teach INNOVATION) ($15)
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students (2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast GROUP CHALLENGE TASK) ($10)
- Frayer Model Lesson Graphic Organizer: How to Build Vocabulary & Understanding ($3)
- GROWTH MINDSET POSTERS to show students HOW to overcome obstacles ($5)
- SMART GOAL SETTING LESSON: Teach how to achieve goals (GROWTH MINDSET) ($15.31)
Total value of resources in bundle: $152.31
IMPORTANT NOTE about DISTANCE LEARNING | GOOGLE CLASSROOM:
When I first released this bundle, I provided Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Google slides and PDF files combined in a zip file. This was version 1 (Aug 2019).
I have now converted my handouts into Google Docs / Google Slides so they can be easily used in Google Classroom assignments. This is version 2 (Aug 30, 2020).
Please check the product preview PDF which shows you exactly what you get when you get with each product.
Every classroom is slightly different in terms of how they operate under Covid-19 restrictions. If you have questions about whether you can adapt this product to your specific needs for face-to-face learning and remote learning, please ask me!
The following 6 Cs Resources have been converted into Distance Learning formats and are ready for Google Classroom:
- Character ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/S2xeMreGZig
- Citizenship ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Communication ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Collaboration ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Critical Thinking ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Creativity ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
- Challenge Task ⭐Distance Learning / Google Classroom ready
SEP 11 update: Based on feedback from teachers, I have re-organized files in the folders to make it less overwhelming and easier for teachers to find what they need. This is version 2.6
There are NO changes to content. I am using shorter file names. The Google Drive Folders are being reorganized (instead of just splitting the files numerically.)
- Folder 1. files to print and teach.
- Folder 2. handout files you can edit.
- Folder 3. files for Google Classroom.
When you buy this bundle:
- You get access to the original zipped file with the original Microsoft, Word and PDF files (Version 1) - it is the "bonus file" in each of the 6 Cs products.
- You also get distance learning (Google Classroom / Google Drive) versions of the same resource (version 2.6)
..... Wednesday Oct 28, 2020 update: Trying to win everything can be exhausting. Pick and choose your battles. Ask your students what's one thing they could let go that would make life a little easier?
I'm giving away $10 TpT gift cards to my followers. FOLLOW MY STORE to get free stuff. (Full details on my TpT Store Profile.)
⭐Teachers around the world have downloaded over 13,951 Educircles resources!
3 FREE resources to help you with online DISTANCE LEARNING / REMOTE learning
- FREE Growth Mindset lesson for a remote learning environment. (Slideshow and YouTube video for synchronous and asynchronous teaching)
- FREE Remote Learning See the Good Challenge (handout)
- FREE Getting Ready for Distance Learning (independent work package)
Are teachers part of the problem with systemic racism in the education system?
- Are we willing to ask the tough but honest questions that need to be asked?
- My best selling anti-racism / social justice / citizenship debates lesson package is 20% off right now to support teachers discussing racism and equity.
4 UNITS we need to teach RIGHT NOW during the pandemic:
- REMIND students HOW to be GOOD CITIZENS to help our school and global community.
- EXPLAIN the COMMUNICATION process so we communicate more effectively - at school or from home.
- BUILD CHARACTER: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- THINK CRITICALLY: analyze information, form opinions, and make decisions based on logic and high-quality information instead of fear and emotion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BUNDLES
1. I already purchased a resource included in the bundle. Can I get a refund?
YES! ... as long as you purchased the duplicate resource within one year of the original purchase!
Check out the TpT Refund Help Page regarding duplicate purchases. (It also has a link to start the refund process):
- "Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice. Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase."
2. Do you have a preview or lesson sample?
The bundle itself doesn't have a preview on the product listing, but if you go into any of the individual products that are included in the bundle (i.e. 1 week of CHARACTER building), you can see a detailed "READ ME FIRST" file in the preview that includes screenshots and detailed descriptions of everything that you get.
What I would recommend you do is go to the product listing for one of the chapters that interests you the most:
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education)
- 1 week of CHARACTER
- 1 week of CITIZENSHIP
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION
- 1 week of COLLABORATION
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / INNOVATION
- Challenge Task: HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students
Check out the READ ME FIRST preview file. If you're interested, then buy that single resource - then you get a sense of what the complete bundle will look like. (Each unit in the bundle has the same style and format but different content.)
Once you get a single product, if you like what you see, then you can go ahead and buy the full bundle and get a refund from TpT for the single resource that you bought.
Several teachers have started with a single 6C chapter and then upgraded to the bundle. The TpT refund policy will give you a refund for a duplicate purchase (i.e. of a resource contained in a specific bundle) - as long as you get the bundle within a year of the original purchase.
We've had many refunds go through the system from people upgrading to bundles which is awesome because the bundle is hands down the most cost-efficient way to get these lessons.
3. I bought the bundle and tried to download a zipped file it but when I tried to extract the files, it says I need to have files in the folder to extract!
Before July 16, 2020, this bundle product came as a zipped file that included all of the units (zipped files). It was a huge file around 350 MB.
If your computer didn't download the large zipped file completely or if there was a glitch in downloading, the zipped file might not have worked properly.
As of July 16, 2020, this bundle product is now in the standard TpT bundle format - which means, once you buy the bundle, you get access to all of the included products. You just go to that product and download a smaller zipped file (or better yet, click the TpT button and get a copy of all of the files in your own Google Drive.)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
4. How do I contact you?