This activity set includes 8 reproducible pages to target fixed and growth mindset using the book The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt.
1. T-Chart for what fixed versus growth mindset sounds like and looks like
2. 2 column sort for fixed and growth mindset for the crayons
Close sentence activity to determine what mindset a crayon had and why, using evidence from the text.
3. 2 pages of turning what a crayon with a fixed mindset said into a growth mindset
4. A simple close sentence persuasive written response to a crayon for kindergarten and 1st grade
5. 2 versions of written responses to a crayon for older students, 1 with lines, 1 without