This PDF file is a great opportunity to teach your students about life cycles, changes in animals, and the contributions of animals in society (both negative and positive).
This file includes:
1) List the different negative ways animals can have on people and the environment. (Question page and answer sheet)
2) List the ways animals can help people (Question an answer sheet)
3) Put the words in alphabetical order (Question and answer sheet)
4) List ways animals adapt to the environment.
5) Animal research template
6) Photos of life cycle of the frog
7) Blank template with photo of life cycle of the frog
8) Photos of life cycles of chicken
9) Photo and blank template of the life cycle of the chicken
10) Word search
11) List ways animals help people
12) Draw changes of an animal
13) Examples of how humans help animals
14) Name the baby animal, adult female, and adult male for various animals with photos.
15) True or False questions
16) Fill in the definitions (Chart - terms Adaptation, migration, life cycle, body covering)
17) Tell how animals adapt and change
Please check out the free preview. Please not the actual pdf file is NOT blurry, however the preview had to be reduced to fit under 5 mb.
Check out the other items in my store.