Guess Boo! is a language development game perfect for use in speech therapy and ESL intervention sessions as well as elementary classrooms. The game includes 24 unique pumpkin characters that share attributes in 8 categories, with directions for 15 activities.
Play Guess Boo! using a Smart Board® or, print character cards in any of three sizes to fit the size of your group and individual student needs. In addition to these 24 characters, two pages of visual supports are included in the “optional printing” file. These pictures support understanding for students with special needs or students who are learning English as a second language. These pages are also ideal for AAC boards.
Guess Boo! is a kid favorite! Directions are included for games that create a context for students to practice:
• Asking questions for needed information
• Employing logic and reasoning
• Developing strategies to solve a problem
• Using information to solve a problem
• Demonstrating understanding / receptive language
• Using pronouns
• Understanding and using prepositions
• Describing using properties
• Asking and answering WH questions (why, who, where)
• Using negation
• Sorting / classifying
• Visually discriminating
• Naming and labeling
Sparkle Speech products are designed with economy of paper, ink, and your time in mind. Get maximum activity time with minimum preparation time! Download and play today!