Fun game for a class incentive or party
Product Description: Can you guess how many treats are in the jar? This activity is fun for the whole class and for all age groups. It’s perfect for a group incentive or class party. Students also get the opportunity to work on making logical estimations. This product contains tally sheets with images of various snacks and candy. Included are 3 sets of tally sheets with 10, 20 or 30 name lines (depending on your group size or age level.) Each set contains the same 18 snacks/candy.
How to use this packet: Print the tally sheet for the snack/candy you want to use. Have students take turns observing the container of treats. Then have them write their name and the number of items that they guess or estimate are in the container. Traditionally the student with the closest number without going over is the winner, but play in whatever way works best for your group.
The following snacks/candy are included in this packet:
* Animal Crackers * Peanut Butter Cups
* Pretzels * Gummy Bears
* Goldfish Crackers * Gummy Worms
* Cheddar Crackers * Sugar Plums (gum drops)
* Crackers * Gum Drops
* Cookies * Lollipops
* Fortune Cookies * Candy Hearts
* Gingerbread Cookies * Jelly Beans
* Chocolate Kisses (grey and pink) * Candy Corn
* Candy Bars * Candy Canes
Tips and Tricks:
* This activity is fun for students of all grade levels. It’s even fun at a staff party.
* This activity could be done routinely for a class reward or could be done occasionally at a class party.
* Students could take home the container OR empty the snacks in a Ziploc bag to take home.
* Mason jars come in very handy, but plastic may be better with younger students.
* Depending on your class or group, you could play individually or in groups.
* Worried about sending students home with too many treats? Have the winner share a piece with each student in the class.
Thank you for your interest! Please leave feedback or contact me with any questions. Follow my store by clicking on the star under my store name.
Follow Aloha Turtle on Pinterest
Other products that may interest you:
Mother’s Day Flower Craft
One to One Correspondence – Year Round Counting
Year Round 12 Months BUNDLE – SIMPLE Tense Verbs
© 2017 Aloha Turtle. All rights reserved.