This game helps students practice science vocabulary, oral communication, and critical thinking skills. Great cooperative learning as well! Students mingle around the room, asking and answering questions to help each other guess which animal they are (similar to Headbands). Formative assessment or extension activity provided for after!
- Teacher information sheet with game instructions and objectives
- 13 picture cards of zoo animals (plus blank ones if you want to add more--I split class into two groups so only 13 at a time are guessing)
- Guess My Animal Cheat Sheet with animal information
- Guess My Animal Question Sheet
- Guess My Animal Recording Sheet (to cross off eliminated animals)
- Extension activity (writing 3 facts or clues about an animal)