Guess That ART Game! Volume 1: Famous Paintings
This resource series provides a fun, engaging way for students to begin observing and describing a variety of artworks all in the style of a popular kids boar game.
This lesson can be used:
- To discover your students’ baseline art vocabulary and/or their understanding of the elements and principles of art.
- To supplement a lesson on a given art type, process, movement, genre, artist etc.
- As informal, formative assessment of your students understanding of the elements and principles of art or their developing art vocabulary/descriptive language.
- To have available in game or “free art” stations or for early finishers.
- To simply expose your classes to a wide range of art reproductions and encourage discussion about art!
Collect the various themed volumes and create your own card sets with the custom templates provided!
V1: Famous Paintings
V2: Pop Art
V3: MC Escher
V4: Artist Portraits
Be the first to here about our new resources, SALES, and giveaways! Sign up for our e-update.