This is my #Dec SLP Must Have bundle of my 4 Guess What? Curriculum Vocabulary Games that are excellent for use during speech-language therapy lessons or small group language arts lessons. My speech language therapy students LOVE these games! This bundle will be on sale 50 % off from the original price on Dec 7, 2015.
In this bundle you will receive:
1) Guess What? Types of Literature, Story Elements, & Text Features
* 4 semantic maps with 38 vocabulary words and other game pieces
2) Guess What? Types of Sentences, Parts of Sentences, Parts of Speech, & Types of Nouns
*4 semantic maps with 33 vocabulary words and other game pieces
3) Guess What? Frequently Used SLP Lingo & Test Prep Vocabulary
* 8 semantic maps with 80 vocabulary words and other game pieces
4) Guess What? Figurative Language, Prefixes, & Suffixes
*5 Semantic maps with 48 vocabulary words and other game pieces
5) BONUS-2 prefixes & 2 suffixes worksheets
*Circle the prefixes and write the definitions of the words with prefixes
*Circle the suffixes and match the words with suffixes to their definitions
To play the game, put a semantic map on the table and each child selects a mystery word. They take turns asking questions using the included question prompts page or semantic map to guess their opponents' words. The child who guesses the most words is the winner!
If you have any questions, you may read more descriptions on the individual product pages. You may also email me your question (email@example.com) or ask it below.
Thanks for your support of BSL Speech & Language. My blog has a detailed preview of the Guess What? Frequently Used SLP Lingo & Test Prep vocabulary. Check it out at bslspeechlanguage.blogspot.com
*Click the follow me button at the top of this page to get the latest about new product releases!