This is one of my student's favorite warm-up and math center games! It is played exactly like Guess Who?, instead students are guessing their opponent's fractions.
Best feature: template fits perfectly into Guess Who game trays!!
*If you don't have the game, that's okay too. Just print and put inside sheet protectors or laminate and students can mark out boxes with dry erase markers!
Guess your opponent’s mystery fraction before they guess yours!
1) Players both choose a fractions for their opponent to guess.
2) Youngest player goes first.
3) Players alternate by asking a YES or NO question.
(ex): “Is your fraction greater than ½?”
“Is your denominator even?”
4) Depending on the answer, you will close doors (or mark out) fractions you know are NOT your opponent’s mystery fraction. *You only get one guess each turn.
5) To win: When it is your turn, correctly guess the other player’s fraction
I hope your kiddos love this FREEBIE as much as mine do!
~Not Just for Elementary (learning can be fun for big kids too!)
keywords: fractions, fraction, math, mathematics, test prep, game, free, lesson, activity, printable, worksheet, math station, file folder game, fun, compare, team, group work
Fraction Guess What
by Not Just for Elementary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License