This is one of my student's favorite warm-up and math center games! It is played exactly like Guess Who?, instead students are guessing their opponent's number.
Best feature: template fits perfectly into Guess Who? game trays!!
*If you don't have the game, that's okay too. Just print and put inside sheet protectors (or laminate) and students can mark out boxes with dry erase markers!
Guess your opponent’s mystery number before they guess yours!
1) Players both choose a number for their opponent to guess.
2) Youngest player goes first.
3) Players alternate by asking a YES or NO question.
(ex): “Is your number greater than 10?”
“Is your number even?”
*Can make the rule that same question can't be asked by both players during a game.
4) Depending on the answer, you will close doors (or mark out) numbers you know are NOT your opponent’s mystery number. *You only get one guess each turn.
5) To win: When it is your turn, correctly guess the other player’s number!
I hope your kiddos love this game as much as mine do!
~Not Just for Elementary (learning can be fun for big kids too!)
keywords: integers, intergers, math, mathematics, test prep, game, free, lesson, activity, printable, worksheet, math station, file folder game, fun, compare, team, group work, comparing, even, odd, greater than, less than, prime, composite, guess you, guess too, guess whom
Number Guess What
by Not Just for Elementary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License