The State Memorization Game.
1. Guess Where is a two player game, each player gets a dry erase game board and each player also chooses one state card from the deck of states.
2. Each player will then use the provided Question List to ask questions to the other player
3. Cross out states that have been ruled out through asking the questions until you successfully guess the state card your partner has.
4. Other questions outside of the Question List may also be asked
5. This game can be played on the reverse side of the game board with each colored set of states from there region and more and more regions can be added for further difficulty until all states, capitals and abbreviations are mastered.