Guess Who Card Game - Who's Calling?
Perfect to encourage kids to ask questions!
17/07/2014: Updated with 40 new characters/phones
80 b/w and colored mobile phones each with different characters calling kids (includes 16 community helpers and jobs, 8 animals, 8 random characters like angels and robots, and 8 people with names like Mr. Smith and Baby Tom)
Download Free version here
How it works:
1) Pick either b/w or color versions and print two copies of the card sets. Take your pick from animal cards to community helpers!
2) Stick colored paper at the back – two different colors to make two different card sets.
3) Ready-to-go: Play Guess Who? – two player game. Partner kids up.
Each player gets their own card set. Before starting each game, each player needs to write down who they've picked to call them.
4) Each pair of kids should take turns asking one Yes/No question to figure who is calling their opponent. Start by putting all the cards face up and as they get more clues, they can flip the cards face down. At the end, the card that’s left face up should be their opponent’s caller.
5) The person who guesses correctly first wins.
Other 'Who's calling?' products
Classroom friendly activity (student cut out their own big phones)
For problems and questions, contact me at email@example.com
Blog with exclusive giveaways and updates.