Also included in
- A bundle of functional grammar games for practicing Yes/No and DO/BE auxiliary question forms to describe jobs, people, and animals. Your beginner students will be racking their brains to come up with the best questions to ask in order to guess the mystery job, person, or animal. It's like Guess WhoPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
This digital online guessing grammar game is an interactive way for ESL students to practice yes/no question forms in the third person singular by asking questions to identify their mystery animal.
- Focus on vocabulary, sentence structure, and asking Yes/No questions.
- Play with a partner or on teams. Ages 8-80
- Beginner- Low-Intermediate level ESL/EFL/ELL
- Easel Activity Board with 32 mystery animals
- Grammar Reference Chart: 3rd person Questions, Can/Can't
- Game Rules and Variations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Psst!: Get all 3 Guess-Who Grammar Games for just $3 more: BUNDLE: jobs, people, & animals versions HERE
- Enjoy this lesson to the fullest extent of the law.
- Leave me a preview. (the 'p' is silent.:)
- Check out some of my other lessons and activities in my store.
- Recommend other ESL-related topics you'd like to see in my store.
- Visit my website at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same.