Also included in
- A bundle of functional grammar games for practicing Yes/No and DO/BE auxiliary question forms to describe jobs, people, and animals. Your beginner students will be racking their brains to come up with the best questions to ask in order to guess the mystery job, person, or animal. It's like Guess WhoPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
This digital online guessing grammar game is a modern way for students to practice yes/no question forms in short-answer form by asking questions to identify a mystery job. It's like a cross between Guess Who and 20 Questions.
- Focus on vocabulary, sentence structure, and pronunciation.
- Play with a partner or on teams. Ages 8-80
- Beginner- Low-Intermediate level ESL/EFL/ELL
- Easel Activity Board with 32 mystery jobs
- Grammar Reference Chart: Do vs Be: Short answers and question forms
- Pronunciation and stressed syllable list of jobs
- 2 Game Boards PDFs
- 1 B/W Print version
- Game Rules and Variations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Psst!: Get all 3 Guess Who Grammar Games for just $3 more: BUNDLE: jobs, people, & animals versions HERE
- Enjoy this lesson to the fullest extent of the law.
- Leave me a preview. (the 'p' is silent.:)
- Check out some of my other lessons and activities in my store.
- Recommend other ESL-related topics you'd like to see in my store.
- Visit my website at talkintownenglish.com.
- Be the best teacher you can be. I'll do the same.