Guess Who? is a simple activity that is designed to improve a students' ability to:
* answer questions
* ask questions
* direct responses
* learn about people and jobs
* take another perspective
What this download includes:
1. 96 pictures of people (cowboy, daughter, chef, teacher, etc) which are 4 per page - 24 pages total.
2 ways to Play: Describe who you are OR Ask questions to find out who someone else is. Script cards are included to help students:
---- Clue Scripts that guide students to give specific types of clues about the picture they choose (4 Clue Prompts). Student Picks a Card and gives others clues.
--- Question Scripts that guide students to ask specific questions (4 question prompts). Student picks a card, but also asks questions to figure out what someone else has picked.
Tip* For simple card holders, consider cutting a regular pocket folder in half- and tuck the card inside for students to hold.
Writing/Drawing extention acitiviites:
1. A "KWL" chart to expand activity
2. "What Is Something That You Learned?"
3. "Draw a picture about a job you might like to do some day!"
4. "Create a Venn Diagram for two people. List 2 things
that are different. List 2 things that are the same"
Best if printed on card stock. Add other visual prompts or cues your students will need to be successful. Begin with familiar professions/people first to teach the skills.
Thank you for supporting your students!