A fun new way to do articulation drills! This download includes a set of mini articulation cards and accompanying set of clue cards! The mini articulation cards happen fit perfectly into the slots of the Guess Who game! (sizes have been tested on the the 2003, 2005, and 2008 models of the game and work perfectly) That said, the Guess Who game is not required to use and enjoy this product!
M (initial position, 24 cards)
K (initial position, 24 cards)
G (initial position, 24 cards)
F (initial position, 24 cards)
V (initial position, 24 cards)
S (initial position, 24 cards)
L (initial position, 24 cards)
R (initial position, 24 cards)
S-blends (initial position, 24 cards)
This is a NEW way to use the Guess Who game board - the game is not played as usual.
HOW TO USE:
1. Cut apart mini articulation cards and place in slots of Guess Who Game (lamination for durability is recommended)
2. Cut apart Clue Cards and lay face down on the table
3. Student draws a Clue Card and reads it aloud (or SLP/teacher can read the clue to the student)
4. After hearing the clue, the student must guess what picture is being described, say the name of the item, and then put down the picture on the game board
The goal is simply to practice all of the articulation words several times during a speech therapy session. So, there is really no "winner" - it's just a fun way of conducting articulation drills!
What if I don't have the Guess Who game board? NO PROBLEM!
1. Simply print the articulation cards and don't cut them out! Leave them as a mat.
2. Print and cut clue cards.
3. The student draws a clue card and then finds the corresponding picture on the mat. The student can cover the picture with a bingo chip or scrap of paper or piece of play dough to indicate that they have found it!
Page Count Breakdown:
Black and White Card Decks (18 pages)
Color Card Decks (same cards, in color) (18 pages)
Clue Cards (54 pages)
72 pages total