Here is a fun speaking activity to get students to review sports and hobbies in French. Students will each need a guess who sheet and a partner.
1. Imagine that you are one of people on the page.
2. The pictures represent pastimes that people do.
3. You and your partner will take turns asking and answering questions in order to figure out which identity the other has chosen.
4. Make only light, small marks on this page, as you will be playing more than once.
5. Play until 1 person wins at least 3 times.
6. Then, individually, you will write out a sentence describing three of the people below and the pastimes that they do.