Also included in
- This BUNDLE of TEN fun language games targets tons of goals, including asking and answering questions in a functional way. They are played similarly to "Guess Who" with other various THEMES! The NO PRINT versions are perfect for TELETHERAPY, but there are also PRINTABLE VERSION for face to face ther$16.00$25.00Save $9.00
This is a fun language game that targets tons of goals, including asking and answering questions in a functional way. It is played similarly to "Guess Who", but instead of people there are KIDS WEARING COSTUMES! The NO PRINT version is perfect for TELETHERAPY, but there is a PRINTABLE VERSION for face to face therapy too!
The download comes in a with two PDFs:
- The first PDF contains both color and black/white versions of the game. You can print the game boards and use bingo chips or other tokens to play. You can also upload this version into a teletherapy platform and use the side-by-side game boards and built-in annotation tools to create the movable tokens.
- The second PDF contains a link to click to add this activity to your Google Drive™ as a Google Slides™ activity. There are movable "Xs" that can be placed over the boxes to cover them up as questions are answered. This version can be played in teletherapy via screen share.
This guessing game lends itself to targeting so many goals, including:
- Asking and answering questions
- Comparing and contrasting
- Vocabulary related to specific themes
- Description of objects
- Listening for key details
- Articulation in sentences/conversation
- Practicing fluency strategies
- AND MORE!
There is a question guide included to assist students with what to ask the other player and/or formulating questions, if needed.
Check out this resource in a BUNDLE:
For other Halloween activities, check out: