Guess the Picture Book by the First Line is a printable game for kids who like to read, for their parents, teachers and librarians.
GUESS THE PICTURE BOOK GAME INCLUDES:
- 80 cards with 80 first sentences and 80 last sentences
- a separate cheat sheet with titles of the books
- empty cards for you to add your favourites
- while only picture books are included, the selection is a variety of classic and popular modern book titles
Print, cut and play!
WHEN TO PLAY?
- if you want to introduce the concept of titles and authors to your kids
- if you study storytelling and want to discuss what makes a good beginning to the book
- if you want to test whether they actually remember the books you have read to them dozens of times
- if you are in a mood to reminisce over those old books you used to read together
- if you need a boredom buster for rainy days and long drives