Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This of TEN fun language games targets tons of goals, including asking and answering questions in a functional way. They are played similarly to "Guess Who" with other various THEMES! The NO PRINT versions are perfect for TELETHERAPY, but there are also PRINTABLE VERSION for face to face therapy too!
Each game in the bundle comes in a with two PDFs:
- The first PDF contains both color and black/white versions of the game. You can print the game boards and use bingo chips or other tokens to play. You can also upload this version into a teletherapy platform and use the side-by-side game boards and built-in annotation tools to create the movable tokens.
- The second PDF contains a link to click to add this activity to your Google Drive™ as a Google Slides™ activity. There are movable "Xs" that can be placed over the boxes to cover them up as questions are answered. This version can be played in teletherapy via screen share.
These guessing games lend themselves to targeting so many goals, including:
- Asking and answering questions
- Comparing and contrasting
- Vocabulary related to specific themes
- Description of objects
- Listening for key details
- Articulation in sentences/conversation
- Practicing fluency strategies
- AND MORE!
There are question guides included to assist students with what to ask the other player and/or formulating questions, if needed.
Check out the previews for a closer look!