Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.38 MB | 22 pages
This product is for any teacher working in a co-teaching model.
There are varying emotions when it comes to co-teaching. Some teachers strongly prefer teaching alone, and some couldn't imagine it being without another adult in the room.
Either way, co-teaching can be difficult, but it does NOT have to be.
I may have gotten lucky, but I have had 4 wonderful co-teachers in my teaching career. We were able to build strong classroom cultures, and I consider them my teacher wives and teacher husband!
If you are apprehensive at all about co-teaching, this guide will show you a step-by-step approach to ensure you have a positive year. The guide includes:
* Specific questions to ask to build rapport
* Specific questions to ask to build a strong classroom culture
* Specific questions to ask to build strong classroom routines & procedures
* An organization chart to write down the steps to your classroom procedures
* Specific questions to ask to share responsibilities in and out of the classroom.
* A place to solidify classroom values
* A place to solidify classroom rules & consequences
* A gradual process that helps you have the conversation you need to have a successful year.
This guide is made to be a living document that you can come back to when necessary.
I would love to hear your feedback or any suggestions, so please be sure to leave a review. Thanks!