Struggling to select an hourly fee that you feel comfortable with? Scared to charge too little (or too much)?
Looking for information about private practice rate setting to no avail?
Setting your hourly rate on an arbitrary "going rate" is NOT a good idea. Why would you base your rate on another clinician that you know nothing about their experience, situation or client population.
Instead - you need to set your rate according to YOUR value and expertise.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to Truly Understand the Value of What You Do
- Why Being an Expert is Essential to Your Success
- The Secret Behind Deciding Which Services to Provide
- How Much Should You Actually Charge
- When You Should Adjust Your Prices
It also comes with an Hourly Rate Calculator ($30 value included for free)