This is a list of around 100 interview questions for the client and family or caregiver of an individual with brain injury in the right hemisphere (Right Hemisphere Dysfunction; RHD). It is adapted from Brookshire (2007).
These questions are broken down into the following areas:
- Stereotypical impairments
- Perceptual deficits (neglect, visuoperceptual impairments, constructional impairments, topographic impairments, geographic disorientatin, prosopagnosia)
- Cognitive-Communication deficits (prosody, discourse, narrative, graphic modalities of reading and writing)
- Executive Function (planning, reasoning, memory)
- Attention (tonic and phasic alertness, focused, sustained, selective, alternating, and divided attention).
This is specific to the Speech Language Pathologist. The information is adapted from Brookshire (2007) thus not invented. See the document for the reference.