Guided Math- This file will help you successfully implement guided math into your primary classroom.
1. Introduction to Guided Math- Definition and breakdown of guided math, addressing CCSS with a guided math approach, and poster with a list of mathematical practices.
2. Managing Guided Math Groups- Information to guide the teacher in creating and managing groups, list of benefits to use small groups, breakdown of what to do before/during/after group meetings.
3. Math Survey for Parents and Students- Determine how your students feel about math at the beginning of a new school year.
4. Math Manipulatives Resources- Math manipulatives contract and think about it sheet, as well as 26 labels (in color) for you to label your math manipulatives.
5. Pirate Glyph- How “arrr” your students feeling about math? This is a great activity to do with your kiddos as you embark on your guided math journey! Students complete the guided math survey, use the legend to color their pirate template according to how they answered the questions on the survey. Pirate craft also includes a “math toolkit” for students to write about important math tools they use in their every day life. Color bulletin board posters, directions, and student reproducibles included.
6. Formative Assessment- One page summary of formative assessment, color poster to write down the learning target, notes to send home to parents to celebrate student achievement and notification of concerns.
7. Anecdotal Records- Templates to keep, organize, and write anecdotal records for your students. Resources include 4 different forms for you to choose from.
8. Math Conferences- Two math conference templates for you to choose from, conference prompts, and compliments to give to students.
9. Organizing Groups for Guided Math- Daily and weekly schedule, templates, and examples.
10. Guided Math Bulletin Board Display- Posters to print and display for your guided math bulletin board! Title of posters include: Mathematicians, Meet with the Teacher, Math Facts, Math Work Stations, Independent Work. Students will use the bulletin board display to identify the rotation schedule and where they need to be for each rotation.
11. Guided Math Lesson Planning- Five different lesson plan templates for you to choose from. Write your lessons for each group on the template you choose. Also includes information about what the teacher does before, during, and after a guided math group.
12. Student Data Collection- Students take ownership over the assessment process by analyzing their growth from pre to post- test. There are three different templates to choose from.
**This file is also part of my Guided Math and Math Workshop 101: The Ultimate Math Resource for any Teacher!**
If you have any questions, please contact me prior to purchasing!