Guided Math- This file will help you successfully implement guided math into your primary classroom.
Guided Math 101!
This 118 page file includes the following:
1. Definition of guided math, benefits of small group instruction, challenges, common core, dynamic group, before/during/after group meeting.
2. Detailed resource for how to successfully implementing guided math into your classroom.
3. Guided math goodies: contract, think about it sheet, labels for manipulatives, surveys for students and parents.
4. Formative assessment 101, colorful learning target posters, reflection forms for students
5. Several different anecdotal record keeping forms
6. Math conference student reflections and helpful hints
7. Guided math grouping and scheduling information
8. Colorful posters to print for a guided math bulletin board
9. Templates for guided math lesson plans
10. Guided math student recording sheets
11. How “Arrr” you feeling about guided math? An adorable pirate glyph to celebrate the start of guided math in your classroom!
**Please make sure you download the file preview to see this file in greater detail!**
**This file is also part of my Guided Math and Math Workshop 101: The Ultimate Math Resource for any Teacher!**