Guided Math Centers | Year-Long Math Centers BUNDLE for Guided Math Groups
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
Also included in
- This full-year bundle of my guided math centers and guided math lessons will engage 2nd and 3rd-grade students in authentic, meaningful learning activities while you work with student groups! These best-selling math centers, differentiated lessons, math group rotation boards, and digital resources aPrice $280.00Original Price $378.75Save $98.75
These 190+ hands-on math centers will engage students in authentic, meaningful learning activities while you work with guided math groups! These best-selling guided math centers are a must-have for your classroom!
⭐ These guided math centers are also available in a Mega Bundle with my Differentiated Math Lessons and Digital Resources!
✔ 2nd and 3rd-grade classrooms
✔ Teachers who don't want to prep guided math centers daily
✔ Teachers who believe in hands-on learning
✔ Teachers who want to limit photocopying in their day
✔ Teachers willing to put preparation time into setting guided math centers up once to have them last for years to come
These guided math centers follow the M.A.T.H. acronym:
Math With Someone
At Work On My Own
Teacher's Choice/Teacher Time/Technology Time
(All centers can be used outside of this structure, too!)
Included in this Guided Math Centers Bundle Are:
• Between 9 and 12 guided math centers in every topic set:
• Guided Math Group Organizational System with digital math group rotation boards
• 2-Digit Addition and Subtraction
• 3-Digit Addition and Subtraction
• Addition and Subtraction Basic Facts
• Financial Literacy | US and Canadian Money
• Linear Measurement | Includes Perimeter and Area Activities
• Location and Movement Geometry
• Multiplication and Division Basic Facts
• Patterning | Number and Geometric Patterns Centers
• Place Value to 1000 • Place Value to 10 000
• Telling Time • US and Canadian/Australian/British spelling included
Note that this bundle does NOT include the "Teacher Time" Lessons. They are available HERE.
These centres are available in French HERE.
⭐ These centers are solidly based on the Grade 2/3 curriculum but are not aligned to specific expectations or standards. The . Please take a look at the following blog post for more information about this: The Honest Truth: You Need More Than Just Math Centers
❤️ Be sure to take a look at the preview! Grab a FREE Launching Guided Math Guide here!
⚠️ This bundle is NOT for you if you are looking for easy-prep worksheet-style activities. I designed this resource to give my students meaningful, hands-on learning experiences, and the centers take some time to prepare. Once they are assembled, they're good to go for years!
⭐ Worried about printing in color? Don't be! Get a FREE MONTH of printing with eligible printers using this link! (affiliate link)
What teachers are saying about these Guided Math Centers:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow! This is an incredible resource. Aligns beautifully with the math curriculum. The activities and setup are so well thought out. This bundle is a beast. There are a ton of activities. An excellent resource and that’s coming from a math specialist!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These were such a great tool for my students to practice skills. They LOVED the games and asked to play them during free time!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students and I loved this resource! This changed my math block tremendously. It gave me time to work with a small group, and students really liked the games included to work on each skill. It was very easy to prep and organize, and it ran very similar to our Literacy Daily 5. Definitely recommend!
⭐ Don't Miss Out!
Follow me to be the first to know about my new products and freebies!
Leave feedback on this item to earn credit toward future TpT purchases!
I value your feedback greatly! It gives me the information I need to continue creating high-quality products for your classroom!
⭐ Feel free to e-mail me with any questions about this product at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with me for classroom ideas & resources, freebies, and more product details at any or all of the links below!
Join My Email List for FREEBIES and great teaching ideas!
This product by Erin Beattie - Mrs. Beattie's Classroom is copyrighted for single classroom use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Copyright © Erin Beattie - Mrs. Beattie's Classroom