Guided Math activities - Guided Math MONEY - Grade 2
This MONEY Guided Math Resource includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 2nd grade classroom. It is aligned to the one Common Core State Standard on MONEY and INCLUDES a ton of other lessons to bridge the gap between first and second grade.
WAIT! If you like this resource, check out my GUIDED MATH MEGA YEARLONG GROWING BUNDLE!
- Click HERE to check it out!
This Guided Math Measurement Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed and Differentiated
Money Lesson Plans for
Small Group Instruction
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided
Math in your classroom (images and text instructions)
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities
aligned to each small group instruction lesson
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your
small group instruction
☞ 15 Money Word Problems for Math Journals
☞ 10 SPIN-ITS Math Stations
- This is a BRAND NEW Series that will be added to EACH Guided Math Resource.
Simply print the Spin-Its Card and Recording Sheet for each
Math Station - No Prep and Highly Engaging Activities
I have included COLOR Spin-Its and Black and White Spin-Its.
☞ 1 Pre and Post Assessment for Money
(These are my Math Assessments from my 2nd Grade Math
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover,
Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal
notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels, math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office
supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math
* Introduction to Money using a Mentor-Text Money Madness
* Counting Pennies and Nickels
* Counting Dimes and Pennies
* Counting Dimes, NIckels, and Pennies
* Counting Quarters and Pennies
* Counting Quarters, Nickels, and Pennies
* Counting Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, and Pennies
* Ways to make 50¢, 75¢, and $1.00
* Making Change from $1 (and from $5 and $10 for ADV)
* Adding Money using the Decomposition Method via word problems
* Adding Money using vertical algorithms via word problems
* Subtracting Money using the Decomposition Method via word problems
* Subtracting Money using Vertical Algorithms
This Guided Math MONEY Resource is JAM-PACKED with EVERYTHING you need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 2nd Grade Classroom!
If you are interested in this resource, please check out the BUNDLE to save a BUNDLE!