Guided Math activities - Guided Math Subtraction with Regrouping - Grade 3
This Subtraction with Regrouping Guided Math Resource includes EVERYTHING you will need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd grade classroom. It is completely aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
*** WAIT... STOP...Want to SAVE some MONEY? ***
Buy the GROWING BUNDLE!!
Click HERE to see the preview
This Guided Math Subtraction with Regrouping Resource includes:
☞ Fully Detailed, Differentiated
, and scaffolded Lesson Plans for Small Group Instruction
* Subtraction Strategies for problem solving (Subtracting using Number bonds, Decomposing to Subtract, Break Apart a 2-Digit Number, Using Basic Subtraction Facts through Decomposition, Rounding to Subtract, Using the Compensation Method to Subtract)
* Estimation in Subtraction
* Reviewing 3-Digit Subtraction (Using Vertical Algorithms and Decomposition of Numbers)
* 4-Digit Subtraction (Using Vertical Algorithms and Decomposition of Numbers - multiple day lessons)
* Solving 1-Step & 2-Step Word Problems
* Bar Models, Tape Diagrams, Strip Diagrams Lessons using the Discrete Model for addition and subtraction, using the Continuous Model for addition and subtraction, and using the Comparison Model for subtraction
☞ Information Guide on HOW TO effectively implement Guided
Math in your classroom (images and text instructions)
☞ Independent Practice Printables / Interactive Notebook activities
aligned to each small group instructional lesson
☞ Guided Practice Workmats for EACH lesson to help guide your
small group instruction
☞ 15 Subtraction Word Problems for Math Journals
☞ 11 SPIN-ITS Math Stations
- This is a BRAND NEW Series that will be added to EACH Guided Math Resource.
Simply print the Spin-Its Card and Recording Sheet for each
Math Station - No Prep and Highly Engaging Activities
I have included COLOR Spin-Its and Black and White Spin-Its.
☞ Pre and Post Assessments for Subtraction with Regrouping
☞ Guided Math Organization tools - Guided Math Binder Cover,
Binder Spines, Binder dividers lesson plan templates, anecdotal
notes template, weekly lesson plan template, math journal labels,
math station labels, large poster-sized iChart (print at office
supply store), math station recording sheet, and fact fluency
☞ Links to resources and tools that I use during my Guided Math
This Guided Math Subtraction with Regrouping Resource is JAM-PACKED with EVERYTHING you need to quickly and efficiently implement Guided Math in your 3rd Grade Classroom!