Also included in
- This download now contains guided math lessons for the year. This bundle contains my original bundle of 9 units. I also added a lesson by lesson standards alignment overview documentGuided Math 2nd Grade Bundle Units 1-9 and end of year assessment. This is a bundle of the nine units in the second$125.00$148.50Save $23.50
- This is a bundle of Guided Math Bundles. Each grade level bundle contains 180 standards-aligned math mini-lessons and small group lessons with all accompanying materials. This bundle contains the Guided Math bundles for K-5. Previews and Further description can be found below with each of these l$750.00$891.00Save $141.00
- This comprehensive STACK bundle equips teacher with all of the resources to run the guided math block!This resource is the ALL-IN-ONE Mega Bundle to run the Guided Math STACK structure in your classroom. It has all of the different bundles for the entire year for all of the components. You can also$375.00$430.00Save $55.00
Guided Math Lessons for Second Grade Unit 9 Multiplication and Division
***Spanish Supplement File now Included****
This packet is detailed and differentiated lesson plans, activities, games, and cards for your guided math whole group and small group lessons! From the first minute of your math block to the last, your plans are done! These are detailed, fun, hands-on, lessons and activities for you to teach every day!
This is unit 9 of 9 total units in the second grade guided math series.
(Link to the bundle below) These units can be taught in any order.
This unit consists of
- 20 detailed whole group to small group lessons with activities
- Unit Pre-Assessment
- Unit Post Assessment
- Cumulative year assessment for all 9 units
The standards covered in this unit:
Using equal groups and repeated addition as ways to solve multiplication problems
Drawing an array to solve a multiplication situation
Writing repeated addition sentences and multiplication expressions from pictures and/or a multiplication word problem
Making a model for multiplication and division situations
Number lines to skip count multiples
Vocabulary for multiplication and division
Dividing into equal groups
Repeated subtracting to divide
The preview file contains snippets of some of the lessons to help you get a good look at the contents.
More units in this series:
Number Sense to 1200
Measurement and Time
Geometry and Fractions
Personal Financial Literacy
Get All the Second Grade Units in a Bundle:
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits