- Product Description
Use these interactive math mats to make your Kindergarten math lessons come alive! The mats are super easy to use! Simply print, place in dry-erase pockets or laminate, and you are ready to go! The mats are perfect for your guided math lessons in your classroom, and they are WAY more fun than worksheets! Once your students are familiar with the activities, you can easily transfer them to an independent center. Mats are included for a TON of your Kindergarten math standards including counting and cardinality, numbers and operations in base ten, operations and algebraic thinking, and geometry. Also great for Pre K or as support materials for differentiation.
Click the video preview to learn more!
- Counting to 20
- Number Tracing- 2 sets (1-10 and 11-20)
- Count and Write to 20 Mats- fill in the missing numbers
- Snap Cube Numbers- 1 mat for each number
- Count to 10 Mats- mats for each number- 2 levels of mats
- Playdough Numbers- 1 mat for each number
- Matching Numbers 1-10 File Folder Games (6 different sets of picture cards)
- Matching Numbers 11-20 File Folder Games (2 different sets of picture cards
- Drawing Numbers- 2 sets (1-10 and 11-20)
- Comparing Numbers- 3 levels
- Teen Number Mats- 1 mat for each number 11-20
- Place Value Mats
- Addition and Subtraction Mats
- Number Bonds- 2 levels, numbers 5-10 and a blank mat
- Ways to Make Ten
- Positional Words
- Shape Hunts- 1 mat for each of 7 shapes
- Building Shapes Geoboard Mats
Each mat includes a direction sheet of ideas for your classroom.
An interactive (click and go) Table of Contents is also included for your convenience.