ZONES Math is a balanced math framework for math instruction which allows time for pulling small groups and one on one conferencing. ZONES Math uses a math workshop model and has centers/rotations targeted on mathematical areas of math fact fluency, problem solving/higher order thinking skills, writing in the content area of math, and algorithmic fluency. It also includes practice in all areas of the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practice. You are able to use any curriculum with ZONES math. The framework is flexible and will fit with any district requirement.
Included in the Starter Pack Bundle:
* A ZONES Math Overview full of resources and explanations to get this framework running smoothly in your classroom
* Graphics for ZONES Math - A logo for each letter, as well as a full logo, one with and one without titles
* Expectation displays for each ZONE
* A fillable ZONES lesson plan to ensure you are covering all instructional areas and meeting all student needs
* Sentence frames for use during Notebook or Explore Zones
* An example of the ZONES menu
* The First 30 Days Lesson Plans - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ZONES-Math-First-30-Days-Plan-1849920
* Conferencing Forms, one for in a student record binder and one to print out on Post-Its - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Conferencing-form-Post-It-Template-and-Binder-page-1830823
* A Small Group Planning Form - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ZONES-Math-Small-Group-Planning-Form-1830368
* MemoriZe Mat - for student use during the MemoriZe Zone - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MemoriZe-Mat-1830865
* A Student Work Rubric - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ZONES-Math-Student-Work-Rubric-1830903
* Interactive Vocabulary cards for use in Resource Journals or the Notebook Zone (blank so they can be used for any standard or any content area) - sold separately here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Vocabulary-Foldable-1831309
We are 5 educators who have developed and used this balanced math framework in our classrooms with great success for the past 5 years.
We believe all students can be successful in math. Students should be allowed to take ownership of their learning and be given choices that support their learning style.
Please follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/zonesmath or on Twitter https://twitter.com/ZonesMath visit our website at www.zonesmath.com or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you are in need of additional resources.