Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
64.82 MB | 250 pages
Guided Math and Math Workshop 101- If you are looking for ideas and strategies for how to implement guided math and math workshop into your primary classroom, this is the Ultimate Math Resource for you!
**Please download the file preview to view all of the goodies that are included in this LARGE file!!**
The following files are included:
1. Cover pages for guided math binder (3 different designs, 30 pages) A creative and colorful way to get your math resources organized! Knock the socks off your administration with your organizational skills!
2. Math workshop Venn Diagram (15 pages) An effective, creative, and interactive lesson to teach your students about the expectations about math workshop/guided math. This makes a great reference to refer to throughout the school year!
3. Guided math 101 (119 pages)
- Definition of guided math, benefits of small group instruction, challenges, common core, dynamic group, before/during/after group meeting.
- Pictures of guided math in action and pictures of resources for successfully implementing guided math into your classroom.
- Guided math goodies: contract, think about it sheet, labels for manipulatives, surveys for students and parents.
- Formative assessment 101, colorful learning target posters, reflection forms for students
- Several different anecdotal record keeping forms
- Math conference student reflections and helpful hints
- Guided math grouping and scheduling information
- Colorful posters to print for a guided math bulletin board
- Templates for guided math lesson plans
- Guided math student recording sheets
- How “Arrr” you feeling about guided math? An adorable pirate glyph to celebrate the start of guided math in your classroom!
4. Math Workshop (89 pages)
- Definition of math workshop, introduction to math workshop, guidelines and benefits for math workshop
- Colorful posters for mini-lesson, work time, and closing
- Marvelous mini-lessons: A list of suggested mini-lessons to jump start math workshop in your classroom!
- Tips for holding students accountable during math workshop
- Colorful anchor charts to get math workshop started in your classroom. There are directions and pictures for how to use the anchor charts in your classroom.
- Resources for a math workshop bulletin board- colorful posters so you can create your own rotation board for your kiddos!
**Please note- this is a bundled unit. You can also purchase these different units separately!**
Thanks so much for checking out my math resources! :)
** This lesson was previously available on Lesson Plan SOS. If you previously purchased this file on Lesson Plan SOS, it is still available to you by clicking on "my purchases." **