Guided Reading- I “Mustache” You a Question About Guided Reading
I “mustache” you a question…
Do you need some guided reading inspiration…ASAP???
Do you need COMMON CORE guided reading inspiration!?!?
Are you ready to kick up your guided reading a notch? Are your kids ready for a little extra “pizzazz” to excite them about guided reading?
Enter the idea for guided reading inspiration…mustache style!
The 70 plus page (fan tashe tic) file includes:
*An adorable, interactive, and meaningful bulletin board, titled, “I mustache you a question…” A creative and fun way to practice reading fluency (other staff members will be involved!)
* A creative and cute guided reading group bulletin board display (mustache theme!)
* Invitations for staff members and example projects/letters for the bulletin board project
* Mustache pencil toppers and other printable rewards for you to print for your fan-tache-tic readers.
* Aligned with **common core** standards for grades 1-4
* Learning target bulletin posters
* Unique and exciting strategies and goodies for your students to get pumped about guided reading
* Inspiration for the teacher and the students :)
* Recording sheets for the students reader's notebooks
* Nonfiction and fiction based comprehension questions for any book
* Are you ready to “shave off your ‘stache?” vocabulary lesson
(shaving cream not included!) :)
* Mustache themed guided reading organization
If you have any questions, please email me!
** This lesson was previously available on Lesson Plan SOS. If you previously purchased this file on Lesson Plan SOS, it is still available to you by clicking on "my purchases." **